[Remmina Dev] Remmina code cleaning and Coding Style Policy

Antenore Gatta antenore at simbiosi.org
Wed Feb 20 09:00:45 CET 2019

Hi again,

On Wed, 20 Feb 2019 00:13:44 +0100
Antenore Gatta <antenore at simbiosi.org> wrote:

> With the links is better:
>
> [0] - https://github.com/uncrustify/uncrustify
> [1] -
> https://gitlab.com/Remmina/Remmina/blob/master/remmina-uncrustify.cfg
>
> On 20.02.19 00:05, Antenore Gatta wrote:
> > Hey, what's up fellas?
> >
> > In some days or few weeks, I'd like to cleanup the Remmina source
> > code repository, removing any unneeded branches and profit to
> > enforce a coding style policy.
> >
> > Concerning the repository cleanup, let me know what I _can_ or
> > _cannot_ remove, I won’t remove anything if I don’t get an answer
> > back from you all, so please do your home work so that I’ll be able
> > to do a proper cleanup.

This is the list of branches to be examined:

  origin/cleancode
  origin/css
  origin/fileclip
  origin/ft-update
  origin/l10n_po-it
  origin/l10n_po-zh-CN
  origin/mainexp
  origin/master
  origin/mpdescr
  origin/newicons
  origin/oldmaster
  origin/prep-rel-1.3.2
  origin/python-binds
  origin/rcwref
  origin/scripts
  origin/update-de
  origin/yesnodiag

Have a look also in the plugins folder, we were thinking to move some
in an external repository (xdmcp for example).