[Remmina L10n] Announcement: Mailing List issues solved

Antenore Gatta antenore at simbiosi.org
Thu Feb 17 11:23:59 CET 2022

Hi all,

sorry again for those testing messages you have received the last days.

Moving to a different email provider for my own email, I've realized
that our (Remmina) mailing list system was not sending the emails
properly, marking most of our emails as SPAM when sent to the ML
address.

I've been able to fix a couple of issues and now it should work better.

I'll continue to investigate to solve completely these problems and
I'll keep you all updated.

Thanks a lot!

--
Antenore