[Remmina Users] Remmina DNS problem when using RD gateway?

Jeroen Baten jbaten at i2rs.nl
Sat Aug 17 21:44:32 CEST 2019

Hi!

I'm so sorry. I seem to have forgotten to add something.

So the imported rdp definition also mentions an RDP gateway server.

So, after remmina does the connecting to the RDP GW server I guess it
wants to connect to a server behind that has the .local tld.

Does that help in thinking about this issue?

Regards, Jeroen