[Remmina Users] Remmina - Re-enable gnome-keyring

Fernando Bobbio FBobbio at ThePCGuy.net
Mon Aug 26 20:04:06 CEST 2019

Dear Remmina User List,

Before updating to 1.3.5 I was able to use gnome-keyring.  Since the
update, I have not been able to use it anymore.  How can I enable it and
make it the default "secret plugin", please?

bash-5.0$ remmina --version
Remmina plugin glibsecret (type=Secret) has registered but not yet
initialized/activated. Initialization order is 2000.
Remmina plugin kwallet (type=Secret) has registered but not yet
initialized/activated. Initialization order is 1000.
org.kde.kwindowsystem: Could not find any platform plugin
Secret plugin kwallet has been successfully initialized and will be your
default secret plugin
StatusNotifier/Appindicator support: your desktop does support it, but
you did not compile remmina with cmake’s -DWITH_APPINDICATOR=on
Remmina - 1.3.5 (git n/a)

Regards,

Fernando