[Remmina Users] Remmina - Re-enable gnome-keyring

Giovanni Panozzo giovanni at panozzo.it
Mon Aug 26 20:33:07 CEST 2019

It seems you are running Remmina under KDE, so remmina chose Kwallet as
password storage method. This is the default from 1.3.5.

You could:
- Migrate to kwallet. Unfortunately there is no automatic procedure to
migrate your passwords
- Uninstall the kwallet plugin (only available on packaging systems
which allows it, like our PPA. Not available on snap or flatpack).

We could add some hidden option to the remmina.pref file to disable a
specific secret plugin, but not immediately, because the remmia code is
quite "freezed" for the 1.3.6 release.