[Remmina Users] Remmina RDP connections not being issues Device CAL's

Jason Kracht jason at clickonme.com.au
Tue Nov 12 23:53:23 CET 2019

Hi

I have upgraded to 1.3.6 on 1 PC to test.  The other 3 were in use.  I could
not find a .freerdp folder on any of the 4 PC's.  Logging on with the
upgrade PC still does not have a licence listed in licence manager.

Jason Kracht
Click on me Computer Support
jason at clickonme.com.au
Mobile:                0412 125 181
Email:                    jason at clickonme.com.au
WhatsApp:         +61 412 125 181 preferred over other messenger apps
Viber:                    +61 412 125 181
Skype:                  jason at clickonme.com.au
WhatsApp is preferred.

Notice 1: The information contained in this email is confidential.  If you
are not the intended recipient, you must not disclose or use the information
in this email in any way.  If you received it in error, please tell us
immediately by return e-mail and delete the document.  It is the recipient's
duty to virus scan and otherwise test the information before loading onto
any computer system.

Notice 2: Labour costs are estimates only as unforeseen circumstances may
arise.  These will be communicated to you as soon as possible.  An estimate
of the time and cost to resolve the issue will be communicated to you once
sufficient information is available.
All hardware prices listed are correct at time of quoting.
Prices will be upheld for a period of 7 days from date of Quote.
Errors and omissions excluded.