[Remmina Users] Remmina RDP connections not being issues Device CAL's

Antenore Gatta antenore at simbiosi.org
Thu Nov 14 09:18:38 CET 2019

OK,

try two things with those that are not working.

1. From remmina

- Be sure there are no running Remmina processes. For example from a terminal:

  pkill remmina

- Start remmina from a terminal and paste the output from the beginning till
the moment it fails.

2. With xfreerdp

From a terminal test the connection with the xfreerdp client, like:

xfreerdp /u:CONTOSO\JohnDoe /p:Pwd123! /v:rdp.contoso.com

I need as well the output of the xfreerdp session