[Remmina Users] Problem with Visual Studio in Remmina

Giovanni Panozzo giovanni at panozzo.it
Sat Jan 9 08:36:47 CET 2021

Hi Corey.

Can you test with a newer remmina/libfreerdp ? For example on ubuntu if
you do

snap install remmina

then your system will keep two different versions of remmina: the
standard one coming from the ubuntu repositories, and a second copy as
snap package. They do not share the same config/profiles files: when you
open the snap installation of remmina, you will not find your profiles
and you must create one new.

To run the snap version of remmina, type "snap run remmina"