[Remmina Users] Problem with Visual Studio in Remmina

Giovanni Panozzo giovanni at panozzo.it
Sat Jan 9 15:38:40 CET 2021

Close remmina (both snap and normal version) and run the following commands:

killall remmina
sudo snap connect remmina:avahi-observe :avahi-observe
sudo snap connect remmina:cups-control :cups-control
sudo snap connect remmina:mount-observe :mount-observe
sudo snap connect remmina:password-manager-service :password-manager-service

These commands will allow remmina snap edition to access some important
system features, for example the password-manager-service and that
warning should disappear.

>>> https://remmina.org/
>>> https://gitlab.com/Remmina/Remmina
>>> https://twitter.com/RemminaProject