[Remmina Users] Configure Remmina for SSH different Ports

Keval Shah info at erpbox-solutions.com
Sun Jan 10 07:34:16 CET 2021

Hello Guys,

How can I access my server via SSH which has port 2323?

What would be my remmina configurations?

Kind Regards,

[image: created with MySignature.io]
<https://mysignature.io/?utm_source=logo>
Keval Shah   CEO

ERPBOX Solutions
p:  +254 705 883 463 <+254+705+883+463>
w:  www.erpbox-solutions.com
e:  info at erpbox-solutions.com
a:  P.O. BOX 254705883463 - 00606, Nairobi, Kenya
<https://mysignature.io/editor/?utm_source=freepixel>
IMPORTANT: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential.
It is strictly forbidden to share any part of this message with any third
party, without a written consent of the sender. If you received this
message by mistake, please reply to this message and follow with its
deletion, so that we can ensure such a mistake does not occur in the future.